At Cross Creek Ranch, our goal is to always make your day stress free. We hope this FAQ section helps answer any additional questions you may have. Please contact us today for pricing requests, a tour, or to book your Best Day Ever!
· What is the exact time for the facility rental? Included in the reception package is 2 hours of prep time before the event, 4 hours for the event, and 1 hour of breakdown after the event concludes. If you add the ceremony, you get 1 additional 1 hour of prep time, 1 additional hour of event time, and 1 hour the day before the event for a rehearsal.
· Event Time Breakdown: Saturday Wedding and Reception starting at 6:00pm Vendor Prep Time/Bridal Party Prep time 3:00pm Ceremony Start Time 6:00pm Reception End Time: 11:00pm Vendor Teardown/Client Cleanup: 11:00pm-12:00am
· When does our event have to end? Depending on what time your event starts, Friday and Saturday events must end at 12:00am, Sunday events must end at 10:00pm.
· Do we pick our event start time? Yes, we do not set your event start time, however, Friday and Saturday events should start no later than 7:00pm and Sunday events no later than 5:00pm if you are hosting your wedding and reception with us, so you can take full advantage of the 5 hour event time you are given. We do offer a discount if you decide to pick a daytime event, in the hopes that we could host 2 events in one day.
· Do you host 2 events in a day? Sometimes, yes we do. It is rare, but it happens. We always make sure we have enough breakdown and setup time between both events.
· What cleanup are we responsible for? At the end of the event, CCR staff will handle all cleanup of linens, plates, trash and our décor. You are responsible for what is left of your cakes and your unopened alcohol (which we will get wrapped up and ready to go for you), any decoration you provide, personal items out of the dressing rooms, and gifts from your guests.
· Is additional rental time possible? Yes, if you desire more time, you can purchase additional prep time, party time, or teardown time. We can accommodate that request, depending on time of year and when the request is made. Please note event time cannot extend past 6 hours.
· Can we provide additional décor to what the package includes? Yes! If you would like to provide additional décor, that isn’t a problem. Depending on the amount, we can set it up for you, if desired. You can bring non-perishable items the day before at your rehearsal. If you would like to decorate, then you can do that during the 3 hour window of prep time or you can purchase additional time to decorate. If we are not hosting the ceremony, we will setup a drop off time with you and can handle setting up your items as well. That way the room is set when your family and guests arrive to the reception.
· When does the rehearsal take place? We schedule rehearsals the day before the wedding. You get a one hour time slot sometime between 11:00am-2:00pm. We usually do not offer evening times because we have events most weekends Friday-Sunday.
· Can I have more guests than what the initial package covers? Yes! Our Friday and Sunday package covers 70 guests and our Saturday package covers 100 guests. Each guest over that is charged by a per person rate.
· When do we submit our final headcount? We need this number two weeks before the event date. From there we will order your food, floral, linen, and staff the event.
· How are payments made? A $1,500.00 deposit is made to book and hold your date. The remaining contract balance is due 30 days before the event date. The final balance would be due once you submit your final headcount.
· What is the maximum capacity? For a wedding and reception, 250ish is our max if we have to move the ceremony inside if its bad weather, a reception only with a dance floor is 325, and an event with no dance floor is 400-425, if you want everyone full seated.
· Can you offer discounts for larger headcounts? Yes! We can offer a discount for headcounts between 150-200 and 200+
· How do children count? Since we offer all-inclusive packages, our per person charge covers much more than food. Therefore, if a child, or their parent, gets them a plate of food and a lemonade or coke, and sits at a decorated table with linen and floral, then they count in the headcount. A good rule of thumb for us is 5 and under usually don’t count unless you are expecting many children in attendance.
· Can we provide outside catering? We have just started to allow outside catering. If you are interested in this option, please let us know when you request pricing or at your schedule tour.
· Are you open to outside vendors? Yes. We are happy to work with outside planners, stylists, florists for centerpieces and additional décor, DJ’s, party rental supply companies, or specialty linen providers. Depending on what is requested then discounts may be given off our package price.